what makes you a friend? do you even consider yourself a friend?
I feel such a evil and bad friend every now and then when I failed to do what I promise to my friends. I feel so .... "urgh"... like what you have let somebody down, especially those friends that you truly want to care for. Sometimes there's so much to take into considerations of, such that you please one end and fail the other end and you end up feeling like crap. I hate to see that all of us are somewhat drifting, I really hate to admit that I feel like a lousy friend at maintaining our ties and spending less quality and heart-to-heart time together or even to spend the time to take photos. I know this is all about growing up and experiencing and meeting new people, and sometimes we heart them so much but not know how to express ourselves. The love can be feel and we all understand that. I guess it such a growing up phase that I ought to get through and perhaps becoming a better friend to all.
Sorry to all my friend that I'm being a bad friend and I don't mean to and I truly love you guys in my heart so much. Loved and take care.
Sorry to all my friend that I'm being a bad friend and I don't mean to and I truly love you guys in my heart so much. Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home